❤ Self-Love is a Daily Practice ❤
Self-Love is most efficient when we are constantly practicing it on a daily basis. Getting into a routine of doing this helps me the most.
Here are a few things I work on to help myself practice self-love daily:
- Listen to my body – Respecting my body includes knowing how I’m feeling physically and mentally.
- Listen to my feelings and thoughts – When negative thoughts come up, I replace them with positive ones.
- Live my dream – I remind myself to never let myself or anyone else keep me from reaching my dreams. Knowing and living my dreams is an important part of Self-Love.
- Yoga or meditation – Reconnecting to my inner world and being in tune with myself is vital to my self-love journey.
- Boundaries – As author Rosie Molinary writes in her book, Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance, “Being good, as it turns out, isn’t about pleasing. Being good is about being just to others while also being true to yourself.” Knowing my boundaries is another vital part of embarking on my own Self-Love Journey.
- My Inner Critic – I remember to challenge my inner critic. When my inner critic strikes at me, I remember that I can Roooooooooar back at it, or I can just notice it, and then let it go by.
- Write myself Love notes – I put them everywhere, and when I see them I am filled with self-love again.
- Take myself out – I go on Self-Love dates with myself. This is a great way to radically love myself.
Over the next few weeks I will be looking into how I use these steps further to paint a picture for you on how I practice Radical Self-Love.
Remember to practice Self-Love Daily. You deserve to be happy. Don’t let others or your inner critic tell you otherwise.
WILL YOU CONTINUE TO PRACTICE SELF-LOVE DAILY? AND CONTINUE WITH ME TO FURTHER THE SELF-LOVE REVOLUTION!!
Registration for Reclaiming Your Purpose is open! The Self-Love Diet online book study begins September 1st. Register Now. | May’s self-love writing prompt is Body Gratitude. You can share your self-love journey with the Love Warrior Community by submitting your self-love posts to be published here on Self-Love Warrior, or you can share them on the Self-Love Diet Facebook page.