Hello! I’m taking these 10 minutes to add to our “Self-Love to do list”.
I invite you to send in yours so we can get a list of 100 Self-Love activates that we can use as jumpstarts for our Self-Love journey.
• Go in a Jacuzzi and relax your muscles.
• Change your mind on the way to a matinee on a beautiful sunny day and go for a walk in nature. (You’ll get vitamin D from the sun, heart healthy exercise and connection with our natural world; you can always go to the show after the sun sets!)
• Spend time with someone who opens your heart and helps you to feel all the love inside. (It was my granddaughter this morning whose smile did that for me. She’s 8 months old now and has two bottom teeth that stand up straight and shiny white when she smiles!)
• Stretch your body when you wake up in the morning. (Cat’s are great examples of caring for their bodies like that.)
• Write in your LWC (Love Warrior Community) Self-Love Journal, our very first product in the store of our Love Warrior Community site!
• Give someone a hug. (You get one back when you do!)
• After you brush your teeth, floss them as well.
• Turn on some relaxing music and lie on your bed and do nothing but listen.
• Bring flowers into your home. Put them in a vase where you will see them all the time.
• Write “I love you!” on your bathroom mirror after you get out of the shower. The next time you take your shower, you’ll be reminded that you love yourself!
O.K. Now it’s your turn! I know we’ll end up with a great list very soon!
Michelle Minero is a licensed marriage family therapist who specializes in eating disorder recovery. She created an intensive outpatient eating disorder program in 2000, brought ANAD (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.) to Petaluma shortly after and founded EDRS (Eating Disorder Recovery Support, Inc.), a Marin and Sonoma County based 501(c)3 non-profit organization in 2005. In 2011, Michelle co-founded the Love Warrior Community with her daughter, Emelina, an online community that helps people cultivate self-love, self-acceptance and body acceptance through creative expression. Michelle is finishing her book, Self-Love: The Only Diet That Works, and her dream is to see a world filled with people who love themselves and their bodies. Connect with Michelle on Facebook and Twitter and help spread the Self-Love Movement!
Go here to submit your 10 minute self-love writing: Share your writing with the Self-Love Warrior group blog!, here to see a list of all self-love writing submitted for this event & to get a run down of what’s going on & here to join the event via the Official Facebook Event page & to get updates on the 10 Minute Self-Love Writing Challenge.