Michelle Minero is a licensed marriage family therapist who specializes in eating disorder recovery. She created an intensive outpatient eating disorder program in 2000, brought ANAD (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.) to Petaluma shortly after and founded EDRS (Eating Disorder Recovery Support, Inc.), a Marin and Sonoma County based 501(c)3 non-profit organization in 2005. In 2011, Michelle co-founded the Love Warrior Community with her daughter, Emelina, an online community that helps people cultivate self-love, self-acceptance and body acceptance through creative expression. Michelle is finishing her book, Self-Love: The Only Diet That Works, and her dream is to see a world filled with people who love themselves and their bodies. Connect with Michelle on Facebook and Twitter and help spread the Self-Love Movement!
- I had the privilege and fun of being part of my grandson's Pre-K career day week. I shared my "job" of being an aut… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- I am a Self-Love Warrior. I speak my truth. I honor my intuition. I listen to my body. I am powerfully vulnerable.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Loren embodies joy, she brought more joy into my day today. I had a joyful conversation today, my granddaughter tol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The Self-Love Diet manifesto T-shirts are coming! Which is your favorite? 1 month ago
- From Emelina: My mom and I are excited to share some exciting things we’ve been working on later today! Also, Rae… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago