Michelle Minero is a licensed marriage family therapist who specializes in eating disorder recovery. She created an intensive outpatient eating disorder program in 2000, brought ANAD (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.) to Petaluma shortly after and founded EDRS (Eating Disorder Recovery Support, Inc.), a Marin and Sonoma County based 501(c)3 non-profit organization in 2005. In 2011, Michelle co-founded the Love Warrior Community with her daughter, Emelina, an online community that helps people cultivate self-love, self-acceptance and body acceptance through creative expression. Michelle is finishing her book, Self-Love: The Only Diet That Works, and her dream is to see a world filled with people who love themselves and their bodies. Connect with Michelle on Facebook and Twitter and help spread the Self-Love Movement!
- When is the last time you read a love letter to your body? 2 days ago
- RT @mpwru: I used to hate my body. I called myself ugly, fat and disgusting, but no more! "...write at least one body love letter to yourse… 1 week ago
- The August prompt is to write a love letter to your body and to read it out loud to yourself everyday. I look forwa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- There is beauty and love all around us and in us, if we look. Will you share what you found today? 3 weeks ago
- As we're half way through the year, we invite you to take the 31-Day Self-Love Diet Writing Challenge again to refl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago