Michelle Minero is a licensed marriage family therapist who specializes in eating disorder recovery. She created an intensive outpatient eating disorder program in 2000, brought ANAD (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.) to Petaluma shortly after and founded EDRS (Eating Disorder Recovery Support, Inc.), a Marin and Sonoma County based 501(c)3 non-profit organization in 2005. In 2011, Michelle co-founded the Love Warrior Community with her daughter, Emelina, an online community that helps people cultivate self-love, self-acceptance and body acceptance through creative expression. Michelle is finishing her book, Self-Love: The Only Diet That Works, and her dream is to see a world filled with people who love themselves and their bodies. Connect with Michelle on Facebook and Twitter and help spread the Self-Love Movement!
- On Saturday, September 29th, watch a free online Instagram video as Project Heal interviews Amy Waddle, last years… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- This song, "Let 'Em See Your Strong," is about finding your strength and courage. Thank you Michael Stover for shar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Our long-time supporter Leah Oviedo is hosting the Dive Deeper Challenge. It is a time to dive deeper into your own… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- When is the last time you read a love letter to your body? 2 months ago
- RT @mpwru: I used to hate my body. I called myself ugly, fat and disgusting, but no more! "...write at least one body love letter to yourse… 2 months ago