Michelle Minero is a licensed marriage family therapist who specializes in eating disorder recovery. She created an intensive outpatient eating disorder program in 2000, brought ANAD (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.) to Petaluma shortly after and founded EDRS (Eating Disorder Recovery Support, Inc.), a Marin and Sonoma County based 501(c)3 non-profit organization in 2005. In 2011, Michelle co-founded the Love Warrior Community with her daughter, Emelina, an online community that helps people cultivate self-love, self-acceptance and body acceptance through creative expression. Michelle is finishing her book, Self-Love: The Only Diet That Works, and her dream is to see a world filled with people who love themselves and their bodies. Connect with Michelle on Facebook and Twitter and help spread the Self-Love Movement!
- I hope you've all experienced love today, not necessarily in the Hallmark way, but love non the less. When you... fb.me/LTAaaS7m 1 week ago
- I Give Myself Permission To act in spite of fear To move forward even when I don’t have it all figured out To... fb.me/Qv2pHGw3 1 month ago
- fb.me/1OlFh36VP 1 month ago
- Yessss! I am now a proud patron of Leah Oviedo on @Patreon, and you should be too: patreon.com/loviedo?utm_me… 1 month ago
- I'm so excited to Honor some Amazing Women in the eating disorder field at our Hall of Fame Reception on Friday... fb.me/HyhwOVFW 1 month ago