Michelle Minero is a licensed marriage family therapist who specializes in eating disorder recovery. She created an intensive outpatient eating disorder program in 2000, brought ANAD (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.) to Petaluma shortly after and founded EDRS (Eating Disorder Recovery Support, Inc.), a Marin and Sonoma County based 501(c)3 non-profit organization in 2005. In 2011, Michelle co-founded the Love Warrior Community with her daughter, Emelina, an online community that helps people cultivate self-love, self-acceptance and body acceptance through creative expression. Michelle is finishing her book, Self-Love: The Only Diet That Works, and her dream is to see a world filled with people who love themselves and their bodies. Connect with Michelle on Facebook and Twitter and help spread the Self-Love Movement!
- Meditating for peace and serenity does not need a quiet mountain top retreat. In fact, learning to meditate when... fb.me/udK9HSoD 1 day ago
- “Discover your difference—the asynchrony with which you have been blessed or cursed—and make the most of it.” ― Howard Gardner 3 days ago
- Today I share the Self-Love Diet tool of forgiveness. fb.me/Eai0SjVk 2 weeks ago
- In today's Self-Love Diet FB live, Emelina talks about the California fires, anxiety, and gratitude. For... fb.me/AHwEiMBI 1 month ago
- "What would love do?" The answer to this question isn't always easy to discern. fb.me/y5saxRU3 1 month ago