Michelle Minero is a licensed marriage family therapist who specializes in eating disorder recovery. She created an intensive outpatient eating disorder program in 2000, brought ANAD (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.) to Petaluma shortly after and founded EDRS (Eating Disorder Recovery Support, Inc.), a Marin and Sonoma County based 501(c)3 non-profit organization in 2005. In 2011, Michelle co-founded the Love Warrior Community with her daughter, Emelina, an online community that helps people cultivate self-love, self-acceptance and body acceptance through creative expression. Michelle is finishing her book, Self-Love: The Only Diet That Works, and her dream is to see a world filled with people who love themselves and their bodies. Connect with Michelle on Facebook and Twitter and help spread the Self-Love Movement!
- What helps you to make loving choices for yourself? fb.me/8tYRNFRtK 5 hours ago
- Body Love and acceptance isn't always easily available. It requires awareness and love. fb.me/2ilQ6taaV 2 days ago
- Tonight Emelina and I shared our ability to put our Self-Love Diet into practice. fb.me/uvJe6UEb 3 days ago
- Sharing my Body Love Meditation with you all today. fb.me/1daTbcFKm 5 days ago
- Our campaign to foster love continues! fb.me/7wMTqcE4k 6 days ago